Monday 26 January 2015

Up, up and away!..

Hi everyone, this is one if the makes I made yeaterday for the Paperartsy challenge.




I was inspired by the great Trish Latimer; she made a gravity defiant house including stamps, copper wire and treasure gold (silver) on Saturdays post (24th). 
My mum LOVES the film 'up' so I thought I'd take what Trish did and make an 'up' themed house for her. I used copper wire (again!), treasure silver (nothing new!) and GP (again...nothing new there!).

I hope you like this...It would be great to read some of your comments saying what you think, I get lonely talking to myself!
Have a great arty day,
ArtymeB xxx.

...If you can't read what it says down in the right-hand corner of the model, it says expedition:).

6 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

Love your crazy house! might move in if thats ok!

Unknown said...

By all means...there is room at the in:).

Trish said...

Oh, it's lovely!

PaperArtsy said...

Hi again Bracken, great to see you playing along with the challenges! I love what you have done, it certainly defies gravity:)
Trish has another great idea in this month's craft stamper magazine, which should be available next week.
Hope you can check it out, I think you would like it!
Leandra

Unknown said...

Thanks Leandra, I will certainly check it out:). B:).

Unknown said...

Thanks:).