Sunday 15 February 2015

Little lavender frame...

Hi guys,

I've been a bit busy this afternoon playing/experimenting with the new Darcy set 13 which mum bought me as an early Easter present last Tuesday. 
So I made this...



...a little lavender frame.
I got the idea from Leadras opening post on the PaperArtsy blog in the picture with the small vile in the box /frame thingy.

I'm calling it a lavender frame because I'm not 100% sure what the flower heads are but I like lavender and they are painted with the new PaperArtsy Lavender paint...so...yeah!

Hope you like it,
ArtymeB xxx.

5 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

This is so lovely, they can be whatever you want them to be depending on the colour you choose. They could be thistles but lavender is a great choice.

Darcy Marshall said...

I have added it to the stamp FB page https://www.facebook.com/DarcyEclectica

Unknown said...

Thanks Darcy:).
It's a shame I'm not on Facebook but have typed in the web address and...thanks for sharing what I have been doing that means a lot:).

PaperArtsy said...

I'm with you on the lavender, great plan! Looks great! Lucky you getting an early easter present!!!

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow totally awesome frame, love it. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx