Monday 30 March 2015

Is it too early for reindeers or not?..

Hi guys,

I was looking through my 'to-be-decorated' project box and found six reindeer heads Grandad cut for me last Christmas (those words make me want to sing it!..WHAM!) but didn't get round to it. So I thought I'd make a reminder reindeer rather than Rudolph!


The base was Paperartsy Fresco paint Stone and the layers on top were a mixture of Mermaid, Bora Bora, Blue Oyster, China, Glass Blue and Smurf (la la  lalalala sing a happy song!).
The green ink was Olive Archival Ink and the eyes were Snowflake and Little Black dress PaperArtsy Fresco paints again.

Hope you like this and if you have any questions please ask. I'll be back tomorrow evening with another project!
ArtymeB Xxx.

3 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

It's never too early for reindeers! :) This is so adorable and extra special since your grandad cut those for you!

I know what you mean, I start singing too whenever I say, read or write the words "last Christmas".

Unknown said...

Thanks, I try not to read or write the words "last Christmas" at school; I start singing and they all stare! :)Xxx.

Anonymous said...

This is so coooool! Give us all your arty wisdom xx