Saturday 9 May 2015

I Melted Crayons!..

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all having a great Saturday wherever you are:).

Today's project was an...I'm bored...I think I'll do this...kind of project!

In my 'to make box' I found an Artemio frame I had previously decorated but didn't like so thought I'd give it a new coat of paint!.. Although it's not paint...its a coat of melted crayon!




They were normal crayons bought from the 99p shop.

I stuck them to the top with glossy accents and they gradually dripped down when they were heated with a heat gun.

Once melted...I dropped a few pieces of blue crayon onto it and then they melted.
After it had cooled down...I painted Metallic Glaze over the frame.

The middle stamp was an Ellen Vargo set of stamps from PaperArtsy.

Hope you like this although it kind of like Marmite...either you love it or you hate it!
If you have any questions then you know where I am:).
ArtymeB Xxx:). 



No comments: