Saturday 25 July 2015

An Assortment From Amy...

Hi Everyone,

I said I'd show you all another fabulous drawing from Amy today, but she is treating you to two new ones and the finished Alien picture.

Amy is here sitting right next to me drawing one of her celebrity 'baes' while I blog.

You all saw this one in the early stages last time and Amy wanted me to post the finished thing as she is proud of it and so am I and the family.



This next picture is of a dinosaur...I have NO clue how to say this name! Post-office something! But I like just the same!


The final drawing is of Thoothless, Cloudjumper and Stormfly...three Dragons from How to train your dragon 2.


Here are all three pictures together


We hope you like them and if you've got any questions for Amy then please don't hesitate to ask.
ArtymeB and Amy:) Xxx.




No comments: